Office Name :- Digital Health Lead Executive
Vision; - To bring quality, affordable, equitable, and technologically enabled health service delivery.
Mission :- To avail effective, reliable, secure, and innovative digital health systems to support policy and strategic development, clinical decision-making, patient management, health care provision, education, and research functions of the health sector.
Role and responsibilities
- Establishing structures and mechanisms for systems implementation;
- Analyzing and addressing stakeholders’ requirements in systems’ development and implementation;
- Digital Health Research and innovation on cutting-age techs;
- Capacity building at all relevant levels;
- DH systems’ implementation monitoring and evaluations.
- Ensuring the availability and compliance to of the National DH policies and roadmaps;
- Enforcing DH Architecture and Interoperability Standards;
- Strengthening partnership and coordination;
- Availing inclusive frameworks, guidelines and mechanisms for DH;
- Adopting global goods for local contexts;
- Promoting and contributing to Digital Health Literacy nationwide.
- Enhancing the HealthNet (VPN) infrastructure, both coverage and quality;
- Designing, implementing and enhancing data hosting centers;
- Implementing logical and physical security measures for the data and systems;
- Putting minimum standards for the DH devices and ensuring compliance;
- Exploring and implementing national and regional Cloud Services
- Establishing and strengthening the national and regional HelpDesks