Mr. Israel Ataro Otoro
Mr. Israel Ataro is currently the Lead executive officer for Community Engagement and Primary Health care office in ministry of health. He has served for more than 20 years in different positions in the health system. Some of his previously assignments are listed below;
1. Director of Health Extension Program and Primary Health care Directorate in Ministry of Health since 18, October 2020 to January, 2023.
2. Assistant Director of Health Extension and Primary Health care Directorate in Ministry of Health, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (08 September 2017 up to 17,October 2020)
3. Deputy Bureau head and Core process owner of disease prevention and control program, Addis Ababa City Health Bureau, Addis Ababa (Ethiopia, 05 January 2016 to 05 September 2017)
4. Lecturer and vice provost of Yekatit 12 Hospital Medical College, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 01 October 2014 to 04 September 2017
5. Chief administrator of Dawro zone in SNNPR from November 2012 to October 03 20 14.
6. Deputy bureau Head, SNNP Regional Health Bureau and Owner of HIV AIDS Multi-sectral response core process,5 November, 2010 to 31 October, 2012
7. Head of Dawuro Zone Health Department, 27 May 2008 to 4 Nov, 2010, SNNPRS, Ethiopia
8. Head of Genna Bossa, Woreda Health office, 10- Nov-2000 to, 22- Aug 2003, Dawuro Zone, SNNPRS, Ethiopia.