Extension for the bid closing and opening date:
To: All bidders
Subject: Bid Reference Number: NCB/MOH/SDG/Studio/45-2021
Lot I: Supply of Studio Equipment, Installation, Commissioning, Test, Implementation,
Training and Related Service.
Lot II: Studio Furniture (compatible with Studio equipment)
Lot III: Supply of Video Wall, Installation, Commissioning, Test, Implementation, Training
and Related Service.
Due to the request of clarification from the potential bidders, we would like to announce to all
prospective bidders that we have extended the bid closing and bid opening date as follows.
1. The deadline for the submission of bids is:
Date: November 25, 2021
Time: 2:00 P.M.
2. The bid opening shall be:
Date: November 25, 2021
Time: 2:30 P.M.
All other terms and conditions of the bidding document remain unchanged
And we would like to remained to all bidders to collect One page of Amendment: I from Ministry
of Health Finance and Procurement Directorate office Block A 2 nd floor.
Bid No. NCB/MOH/SDG/Studio/45-2021
1. The Ministry of Health invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the procurement of state in the table below:
2. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Government Procurement Guideline and are open to all bidders from Eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
3. A complete set of Bidding Documents in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders, at the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr).
4. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 P.M November 12, 20121 Electronic biddings will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as indicated in the table above. Bid Security must be in the form of CPO, Bank Guarantee, and Irrevocable L/C from recognized Bank of Ethiopia or in Cash or any of permitted in Public Procurement & Property Administration Directive. Insurance Bond is not acceptable. The bid security shall be attached with or in the Technical envelope.
5. Bidders shall provide with their bid; Relevant renewed trade license, VAT registration certificate, Copy of registration certificate from Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA) (bidders can print their Registration Certificate from the PPPAA website) Valid Tax Clearance letter from the tax authority
6. Manufacturer Authorization is mandatory for Lot l & lll.
7. Bidders shall be required to submit bid documents of Financial and Technical proposals separately containing the original and copy.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the Finance and Procurement Directorate office Block A 2nd floor of the Ministry, Addis Ababa Ethiopia on
November 12, 2021, at 2:30 PM.
9. The Purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially.
Ministry of Health
Tel. 251-11-515 09 93, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web site: www.moh.gov.et P.O. Box 1234
Addis Ababa Ethiopia