Role and Responsibility
- Address gaps across the patient pathway.
- Prevent infection and active disease.
- Provide people-centered equitable quality TBL services.
- Enhance bold policies and strengthen supportive systems.
- Generate and use TBL strategic information and research outputs
Program Milestone, Project and Initiatives
- Reduce TB incidence from 151 to 91 per 100,000 population.
- Reduce TB deaths from 22 to 7 per 100,000 population.
- Reduce families facing catastrophic costs due to TB to ≤ 25%.
- Increase DR TB treatment coverage from 46% to 90%
- Increase DR TB treatment success rate from 72% to 80%
- Reduce leprosy prevalence from 0.3 to 0.1 per 10,000 population.
- Reduce the proportion of people with leprosy diagnosed with grade-2 disability from 14% to less than 5%.
TB priorities of NSP 2021 – 2026
- Community-based TB Care and prevention
- Quality assured TB Diagnostics access
- HF-based TB Care and prevention packages
- Integrated TB/HIV service delivery
- Engaging all care providers for TB care and prevention
- TB Prevention and care in congregate settings.
- Equitable quality DR-TB care and prevention services
- Strengthening TB M&E system.
- TB operational research and innovations