Internal Audit Executive Office
Helping the institution achieve its goals by managing the activities of the Executive, evaluating the efficiency of the internal control system, making the use of resources and work performance effective, and creating added value.
“To see Healthy, productive & Prosperous Ethiopians” (Vision of Our Ministry)
“To promote the health and well-being of the society through providing and regulating a comprehensive package of health services of the highest possible quality in an equitable manner.” (Mission of Ministry of Health Ethiopia)
Based On this Mission to realize, this internal Audit can play its role:
- The goal of internal audit is to increase organizational value by giving stakeholders independent, objective, and trustworthy assurance, counsel, and insight through the execution of risk-based audits.
Executive Office role and responsibility:-
- Making the work of the Executive effective by planning
- Ensuring the appropriateness of the institution's use of resources and the effectiveness of work performance
- It builds the capacity of the auditors by providing them with necessary training, and supervises them to maintain the ethics required by the audit work.
- Improving the internal operating system by conducting research
- In the regularly issued audit guidelines, it provides important improvement ideas in consideration of practice.
- Ensures that the funds obtained from loans and grants for the operation of the school are used in accordance with the agreement.
- If the results of the audit findings are corruption and fraud, generally before the report is submitted, a memo will be submitted to the superior officer so that the matter can be resolved.
- A follow-up audit will be conducted on the institution and the respondent offices regarding the actions taken based on the findings and opinions of the external and internal auditors.