Basic requirements for issuance of COVID 19 Vaccination certificate with a QR code
- The vaccination certificate with a stamp of any government health facility is acceptable to get COVID 19 Vaccination certificate with a QR code, no need to authenticate.
- For those individuals who took the COVID 19 vaccination in the 10 pilot health centers can get the electronic COVID 19 vaccination certificate once they are fully vaccinated
- Supplemental documents like passport, air ticket and visa or resident document must be presented by the travelers either physically or by legal proxy.
- For travelers with a 1st dose vaccination document from other country can be issued COVID 19 Vaccination certificate with a QR code once they complete their vaccination schedule.
- For travelers who took only the 1st dose and are not able to take the 2nd dose of vaccination series in Ethiopia , QR code should be issued to facilitate completion of vaccination abroad by just mentioning the appointment date
- Soft copy issuance of QR code has to be facilitated to customers upon request
- To cover running cost a maximum of 50 Birr per service can be charged.
- Vaccination certificate with a QR code will not be issued for those fully vaccinated abroad, the document they have in hand must be enough to facilitate their travel.
|S No||Facility name||HIT focal name||Sub city|
|1||Arada HC||Birtukan Demise||Arada|
|3||Bole 17 HC||WuideAlemu||Bole|
|6||Efoyta HC||Yonas Solomon||Kirkos|