Invitation for Bid (IFB)Re bid
Bid No: NCB/MOH/SDG/G/30-2023
Procurement of IT Equipment
- The Federal Ministry of Health invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Supply of IT equipment listed in the following Table.
- The Bid will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and open to all bidders from Eligible source country.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Health, Procurement Executive Office and inspect the Bidding Document at the address given below from 8:30AM -12:30AM and 1:30 PM 5:30PM from Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below up on payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 700.00 (seven hundred birr only) to Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Ministry of Health account 1000000984877.
- The bid proposal must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 P.M on June 28, 2023. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bid Security must be in the form of CPO, Bank Guarantee and Irrevocable L/C from recognized Bank in Ethiopia or any of permitted in Public Procurement & Property Administration Directive. Insurance Bond is not acceptable. The bid security shall be attached with or in the original technical envelop.
- Bidders shall provide with their bid; Relevant renewed trade license, VAT registration certificate, Copy of suppliers’ registration certificate, Manufacturer’s Authorization letter, Tax Clearance letter from tax authority, last three years audit report and similar experience as per requested in the bidding document.
- Bidders shall be required to submit bid documents with two envelopes containing Technical proposal and financial proposal separately and one copy for each.
- Technical bid offers will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the Procurement Executive Office Block A 2nd floor of the Ministry, Addis Ababa Ethiopia on June 28, 2023 at 2:30 P.M. And financial bid offers will be kept unopened.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid in partially or fully.
The Federal Ministry of Health
Procurement Executive Office
Tel. 251-11-5519196, E-mail: email@example.com, Web site: firstname.lastname@example.org P.O. Box 1234
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia