Extension for the bid closing and opening date and amendment on bidding document.
To: All bidders
Subject: Amendment for average sales & Extension of bid closing and opening date
Bid Reference Number: NCB/MOH/GF/PPE/19-2022
Project: Procurement of Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE)
Due to the request of clarification from the potential bidders, we would like to announce to all prospective bidders that we have extended the bid closing and bid opening date as follows.
1. The deadline for the submission of bids is:
Date: October 14, 2022
Time: 2:00 P.M.
2. The bid opening shall be:
Date: October 14, 2022
Time: 2:30 P.M.
Please collect 3 pages of "Amendment on average sales years" from Ministry of Health Finance and Procurement Directorate Procurement Team office in the Block A 2nd floor.
Invitation for Bid (IFB)
Bid No. NCB/MOH/GF/PPE/19-2022
Procurement of Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE)
1. The Ministry of Health invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Supply of Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) as per listed in the table below.
2. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and open to all bidders from Eligible source country as defined in the Guidelines.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Health, Procurement Case Team and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30AM -12:30PM and 1:30 PM -5:30PM from Monday to Friday.
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below and up on payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred).
5. Bids and sample of each item must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 P.M on October 6, 2022. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security amounting as per stated in the table above for each item. Bid Security must be in the form of CPO, Bank Guarantee and Irrevocable L/C from recognized Bank of Ethiopia or in Cash or any of permitted in Public Procurement & Property Administration Directive. Insurance Bond is not acceptable. The bid security shall be attached with or in the original technical envelop.
6. Bidders shall provide with their bid; Relevant renewed trade license, VAT registration certificate, Copy of registration certificate from Public Procurement and Property Authority (PPPA) (bidders can print their Registration Certificate from the PPPA website) Tax Clearance letter from tax authority and Manufacturer Authorization.
7. Bidders shall be required submitting bid documents with two envelopes containing Technical proposal and financial proposal separately.
8. Technical bid offers will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the Finance and Procurement Directorate office Block A 2nd floor of the Ministry, Addis Ababa Ethiopia on October 6, 2022. At 2:30 P.M. And financial offers will be kept unopened.
9. The Purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid in partially or fully.
Ministry of Health
Tel. 251-11-518 6447, Web site: www.moh.gov.et P.O. Box 1234
Addis Ababa Ethiopia