Invitation for Bid (IFB)
International Competitive Bidding (ICB)
Bid No. MOH/ICB/GOV/CON/26-2023
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Ministry of Health invites sealed bids from eligible GC-1/BC-1 and qualified bidders for the Procurement of Works as mentioned below.
|No.||Project Name||Amount of Bid Security ETB|
|1.||Construction work of 2B+G+8 Comprehensive Emergency Hospital||500,000.00|
- Bidding will be conducted through International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures and open to all bidders from Eligible source country as defined in the directive.
- Interested eligible GC-1/BC-1 Contractors may obtain further information from Ministry of Health, Procurement Executive Office and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30AM -12:30AM and 1:30 PM -5:30PM from Monday to Thursday and from 8:30AM -11:30AM and 1:30 PM -5:30PM on Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Document in English language may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below up on the payment of a non-refundable fee of 1000 ETB (One thousand Birr) to Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Ministry of Health account 1000000984877.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 P.M on July 13, 2023. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bid Security must be in the form of CPO, Bank Guarantee and Irrevocable L/C from recognized Bank of Ethiopia or any of permitted in Public Procurement & Property Administration Directive and; if issued from outside of Ethiopia it should be counter guaranteed by any Bank in Ethiopia. Insurance Bond is not acceptable.
- Bidders shall provide with their bid; Registration certificates as GC/BC-1, professional practice certificate valid for the year 2015 E.C, Relevant renewed trade license, VAT registration certificate, Copy of registration certificate from Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency &Tax Clearance letter from tax authority.
- Bidders shall submit three envelops “technical proposal, financial proposal & bid security separately sealed and the three envelops should also be sealed in an outer envelope dully marked the envelop as “ORIGINAL’’ and in addition to the original the number of copies required is one and it shall be dully marked as COPY.
- Technical bid offers will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the Procurement Executive Office Block A 2nd floor of the Ministry, Addis Ababa Ethiopia on July 13, 2023. at 8:30 P.M.
- The procuring Entity reserves the right to reject the bid in partially or fully.
Ministry of Health
Tel. 251-11-5519196, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site: www.moh.gov.et P.O. Box 1234
Addis Ababa Ethiopia