Specific Procurement Notice Request for Bids
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Name of Project: COVID-19 Emergency Response
Contract Title: Procurement of IT Equipment
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: IDA-D7910
RFB Reference No.: ET-MOH-355020-GO-RFB
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the COVID-19 Emergency Response, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of IT Equipment:
- The Ministry of Health now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated November, 2020, and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Health, Procurement Executive Office and inspect the bidding document during office hours at the address below during office hours: from 8:30 AM to 12:30 AM hours and from 1:30 P.M to 5:30 P.M hours, Monday to Thursday and 8:30 A.M to 11:30 A.M and 1:30 P.M to 5:30 P.M hours on Friday; the contact person is Mr. Ashenafi Eshetu Project Procurement Management Specialist Email email@example.com and Phone number +251912501715.
- The bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested Bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 600.00 (Six Hundred Birr). The method of payment will be in cash deposit at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia ( CBE ) Account Number Ref 100 00 00 98 48 77 and presenting the deposit slip in person to MOH Finance Executive Office and the document will be given to the applicants arriving at our premises in person.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before June 27, 2023 at 2.00PM. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. The technical and financial Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on June 27, 2023 at 2:30PM.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of Birr 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Birr) for Lot I and 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr) for Lot II in the form of unconditional bank Guarantee or CPO.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.”
- The address referred to above is
Ministry of Health-Ethiopia
Procurement Executive Office
Street Address: Goma Kuteba, Sudan Street, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Floor/Room number: 1st Block, 2nd Floor/Room number 201,
Tel. 251-11-5500941/5501929/5519196, Fax: 251-11-5519366/5512691
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,Web site: www.moh.gov.et P.O. Box 1234
Addis Ababa Ethiopia