Specific Procurement Notice Request for Bids Works
(One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Name of Project: COVID-19 Emergency Response Project Additional Financing Program
Contract Title: Renovation of Different Health Facilities found in Amhara Region South Wollo, Oromo N. & North Wollo Zones (lot based)
Credit No. P175853 and IDA Grant No. D7910
RFB Reference No.: ET-MOH-294835-CW-RFB
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the COVID-19 Emergency Response Project Additional Financing Program (P175853), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Renovation of Different Health Facilities found in Amhara Region (lot based)
- The Ministry of Health now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Renovation of Different Health Facilities found in Amhara Region (lot based). The invitation is open for contractors under category of GC-3/BC-3 and above, who have registered with the relevant government offices in Ethiopia and renewed their license for the current year.
- Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers”, dated July 1, 2016 revised November 2017 and August 2018and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Health, Finance and Procurement Directorate and inspect the bidding documents during office hours at the address below during office hours: from 8:30 AM to 12:30 AM hours and from 1:30 P.M to 5:30 P.M hours, Mondays to Thursdays and 8:30 A.M to 11:30 A.M and 1:30 P.M to 5:30 P.M hours on Fridays the contact person Mr. Ashenafi Eshetu Project Procurement Management Specialist Email firstname.lastname@example.org and Phone number +251115186447/ + 251912501715.
- A complete set of the bidding document in English language may be purchased by interested eligible bidders at the address given below and up on payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 500.00 (Five Hundred Birr). The method of payment will be in cash. The document will be given to the applicants arriving at our premises in person.
- Bids must be submitted to the address below on or before September 29, 2022 at 2.00PM. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. The technical and financial Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on September 29, 2022 at 2:30PM.
- Bidders are required to furnish a bid Security amount of Birr 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Birr) for each lot.
Ministry of Health-Ethiopia
Tel. 251-11-5500941/5501929/5519196, Fax: 251-11-5519366/5512691
E-mail: email@example.com,Web site: www.moh.gov.et P.O. Box 1234
Addis Ababa Ethiopia