Guide line for abstract submission for Conference on traditional medicine
“Ethiopian Traditional Medicine: Prospects and Challenges”
Guidelines for abstract and full paper submission
Include the following elements in the abstracts and full paper to be submitted
- Focused presentation title:
- Authors (s) full name(s), affiliation(s), and full contact information
Materials to be submitted should have both abstract and full paper
- Both the abstract and the full paper should be submitted via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The abstract can be an original article, systematic review, review and opinion
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- Abstracts must be prepared in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website
- Tables, charts or other graphics not included
- Abstracts should have 200-350 words.
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email, please contact the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com
- No abstracts will be accepted after the submission deadline
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of the documents submitted will be sent to you via email.
- The full paper to be submitted should be limited to a maximum of 10-11 pages and must contain the following sections. The document should be sent in both word and pdf format
Note: - The following contents are applicable for original article (the contents for systematic review, review and opinion will be evaluated as per the standards).
- Statement of the problem
- Significance of the study
- Literature Summary/Review
- Research Question
- Aims of Research Project
- Research Methodology
- Results and Discussion
- References: Harvard referencing style
Format of the abstract/full paper
• Bold all major sections of abstract/full paper
• Lines should have 1.5 space, with 2.5 margins on all sides of the page.
• Use Times New Roman, 12-point font.
N.B: All the required documents should be submitted/uploaded in a zipped file