Objective of the Unit
The goal of this program is to increase access to, and improve the quality of health services through the rehabilitation of existing health facilities and construction of new facilities. It aims to provide adequately equipped, staffed and governed health facilities, customer friendly and standard health facility layout, sustainable facility and equipment maintenance and finally IT supported health system.
Main Teams of the Unit:
- Health Facility Expansion & Maintenance Team
- Medical Equipment Maintenance Team
- IT Expansion & Maintenance Team
Main Activities of the Unit:
- Construction of health posts and health centers.
- Rehabilitation of existing infrastructure - building, furniture, medical and hospital equipment.
- Equip health posts and health centers.
- Information Technology expansion and maintenance.