ETHIO- INTERNATIONAL HEALTH EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE 2017 Jan 13- 15, 2017, Addis Ababa
CALL FOR Abstracts
We are pleased to announce the call for abstracts to be published for the first international, peer-reviewed ETHIO-HEALTH EXHIBITION 2017 that is going to be held in Addis Ababa, Millennium Hall, from Jan 13, 2017- Jan 15, 201. This outstanding is organized by MEDCO Biomedical College in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of health, Addis Ababa Heath Bureau and many other health related service providers.
- The abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Authors must submit abstracts via email; email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org,. Please Note that abstracts submitted via a printed out version will not be eligible for selection.
- Abstracts related to the priority agendas of Ethiopian Health Sector Development such as Quality and Equity of Health Care, Human Resource for Health, Health Care Financing, Prevention and control of Communicable & Non-Communicable Diseases, Health Information Management System, Public Health Emergency Management, etc are more encouraged.
- Abstracts submitted should be published on recognized academic journals or supported by relevant authorities of health sector.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: DECEMBER 13, 2016, 5 PM
- Abstracts must be in Microsoft word.
- Use TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT. Follow the sample abstract for font sizes.
- The abstract (not including title, author(s), or affiliation(s)) needs to be not 250 words.
- Author and co-author names, institutions, and countries are to be typed under the title. First name should always precede the family name. Do not use initials for the first name.
- Include degrees or professional titles (PhD., Prof., MD, etc.).
- If authors’ institutes/organizations are more than one, write numbers within parentheses after authors’ names and list the institutes/organizations.
- Leave one-line space between the title/author block and the body of the abstract.
- Abstract text must be single-spaced. Do not leave blank lines between paragraphs.
- Do not include references, Abbreviations credits or grant support.
- The content of your abstract should be structured under the titles: A) Aims/purpose; B) Methods; C) results; D). Conclusions.
Abstract Submission Check list
- Title of the presenting paper
- Name of the author(s) (first name, initial of middle name, and family name)
- Name of the institute(s)/organization(s) and country (where the institute/organization locate)
- Email of the presenting author
- Phone number of the presenting author
- Fax number of the presenting author
- Abstract (250 words - max.)
Contact:- Name: __________________