Invitation for Bid (IFB)
Procurement Reference Number: NCB/MOH/Consultancy/Apartment-Diagnostic/27-2020
Procurement of Consultancy Services for the Constructions indicated in the table below
|Lot No.||Project Name||Required Grade||Amount of Bid security ETB|
|I||2B+G+12 Apartment Building||Grade II & above||100,000.00|
|II||3B+G+ 3 St. Peter Diagnostic Building||Grade II & above||100,000.00|
The Ministry of Health invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified Consultants towards the cost for the procurement of Consultancy service for the construction of Buildings indicated in the table above, located in Addis Ababa.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB). Interested Bidders should fulfill the following requirements:
- Valid consultancy registration certificate from the Ministry of Urban Development & Construction, Grade 2, and above renewed for the year 2012 E.C.
- Renewed consultancy trade license for the year 2012 E.C.
- Registration Certificate from Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency. Bidders can print their Registration Certificate from the PPPAA website.
- VAT registration certificate.
- Valid Tax clearance letter from the Revenue and Customs Authority.
- Required Works: Consultancy services for the construction of 2B+G+12 Apartment Building and 3B+G+ 3 St. Peter Diagnostic Building
- Consultants can participate in this bidding for One Lot only (for a single Lot only). Fail to this leads for rejection of the bid fully.
- Consultants, who have signed two or more contracts with the Ministry of health or any of its Agencies including Federal Hospitals, not accomplished its contract, could not participate in this bidding. And Consultants, who are signed One contract and currently working with the Ministry of health or any of its Agencies including Federal Hospitals, but with less than 50% consultancy performance cannot participate in this bid.
- Interested eligible consultants may obtain further information from the Ministry of Health, Finance and Procurement Directorate, +251-11-515 0993 from 8:30 A.M - 12:30 A.M and 1:30 P.M -5:30 P.M from Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested Consultants from the address below and upon payment of a non- refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 P.M on December 1, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bidders shall be required to submit bid documents separately in two envelopes containing the technical and financial proposals separately, Original & Copy.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Birr 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Birr) for each Lot and must be in the form of CPO, Bank Guarantee, Irrevocable Letter of Credit from any Bank of Ethiopia or in cash. Consultants shall be required to submit their proposal for a single Lot only. Fail to this leads for rejection of the bid fully.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or bidder’s representatives, who choose to attend in person at Finance and Procurement Directorate office, Ministry of Health, Addis Ababa, at 2:30 P.M on December 1, 2020
- The Purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially