The General Services Directorate comprises four case teams:
- Vehicles Deployment Case Team
- Publication and Distribution Case Team
- Office Services Case Team
- Protocol Case Team
The directorate provides the following major activities:
- Provide effective services through safety and appropriate deployment of vehicles for field tasks.
- Ensure the availability of office furniture to employees.
- Provide effective maintenance services for basic utilities such as water and electricity in order to create suitable working environment.
- Offer security services within the premises to ensure the safety of employees as well as government properties.
- Conduct cleaning and aesthetic activities within the premises to create a healthy and favorable work environment.
- Setup effective telephone operator services to enhance internal and external telephone communications as well as maximize client satisfaction.
- Production of various publication and teaching materials.
- Process entry clearance applications and provide protocol services to employees travelling abroad on official business.
- Organize workshops, trainings, events, meetings and conferences conducted by all directorates at the Ministry.