Before you start applying for the LIP program online HERE, please read the application instruction below carefully.
- The method for applying to participate in the LIP Program is via an online application. Only those applicants who fully complete the online application will be considered. Applications and information submitted through email or other means will not be considered.
- You do not have to finish your application in one session. You may save your work and return later to continuing working on your application as many times as necessary until completion. Please note the deadlines stipulated for your preferred cohort dates.
- Answer all questions on the application in English. Spelling and grammar will be evaluated.
- Questions that require a response are marked with an asterisk (*). Questions that are not marked with an asterisk are OPTIONAL and do not have to be completed.
- All answers in the application including written responses to personal statements must be your own, original work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated and applicants found to have plagiarized will be disqualified.
Screening for eligibility
To be admitted to the program the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Educational level minimum of first degree or above and currently working in the health sector
- The applicant should be a permanent employee of Ministry of Health, MOH Agencies, Federal Hospitals and Regional Health Bureaus with a minimum of two years.
- The applicant should be at or below 40 years of age
- The last performance appraisal result should be greater than 80%
- Voluntary service which can be supported by certificate of recognition
- Be willing to serve for at least six months on any assigned position after completion of the leadership program.
- Can bring one recommendation letter and nomination letter based on template given
- Who can present project concept on problems to be solved
- Gender and Institution quota distribution will be considered by the program core team
- The following documents must be uploaded:
- Letter of intent
- Recent BSC performance report
- Letter of recommendation and nomination
- Project Concept note
Ones you prepared the above documents you can apply online HERE